DEF: Websites mean any website owned or operated by HER DRUM and any social media sites or blogs including but not limited to those on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Periscope.
1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & ACCEPTANCE By using HER DRUM websites you agree to these terms:
- HER DRUM retains the right to accept, deny membership applications. We will only accept membership applications from independent business owners.
- HER DRUM reserves the right to terminate the membership of any business at any time.
- Her Drum will only accept a joining application from businesses that comply with the aims and purposes of the HER DRUM professional community.
- Sponsored blogs will be clearly identified.
2. CONSENT If you upload photographs, audio or video recordings of yourself, you consent to give HER DRUM the right to use these photographs and recordings in the production of the Websites.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHEN USING HER DRUM WEBSITES
- You are responsible and legally liable for your activity, use of and conduct on the Websites.
- If you post materials to or links from the HER DRUM site that infringes any third party rights, you indemnify HER DRUM against any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with any failure on your part to obtain any necessary rights, consents, licenses or permissions or your conduct on the Websites.
- At HER DRUM we want as many of you as possible to engage in vibrant and lively discussions on our Websites. However, there are limits to acceptable communication and we require that discussions and/or comments posted by users on the Websites are constructive, civilized and relevant.
Unacceptable content (a) To ensure that using the Websites is a pleasant experience for everyone, you are prohibited from posting any material that, or using the Websites in any way that:
(i) violates any laws;
(ii) is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent;
(iii) is false or misleading;
(iv) infringes any third-party rights including copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights;
(v) distributes chain letters or pyramid schemes or spam users of the Websites;
(vi) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Websites, the interests or property of HER DRUM or other users;
(vii) imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interferes with the proper working of the Websites;
(viii) copies, modifies, or distributes any other person’s content without their consent;
(ix) uses any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Websites and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
(x) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
(xi) bypasses measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Websites;
(xii) impersonates any person or entity;
(xiii) in any way makes available using the Websites any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
3.2 CONTENT POLICY
- HER DRUM reserves the right to immediately remove any content that does not fall within these guidelines and, in extreme cases, HER DRUM can suspend or terminate your membership to the Websites.
- This website & its content is copyright of HER DRUM – © HER DRUM 2015. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. All images and content (unless otherwise stated) are the property of HER DRUM.
- Permission must be sought to use any image on HERDRUM.COM.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Her Drum strives to credit the owner of any style imagery. In the event we have made an error, please contact us and we will remove the image immediately.
- HER DRUM does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or grievance derived from business advice or opinions expressed by contributors (bloggers, guest bloggers, members of service studio) or the editorial team whether on this blogsite or it’s associated social media platforms.
- Information contained on the Websites should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any statement or information on the Website
- You are solely responsible for any content that you create, transmit or display on HER DRUM s and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage that HER DRUM or any third party could suffer) by doing so.
- HER DRUM has the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the HER DRUM site at its sole discretion.
- HER DRUM does not represent or warrant:
- that your use of the HER DRUM will meet your requirements;
- that your use will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- the accuracy of any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the HER DRUM ; and
- that defects in the operation or functionality of any part of the Websites will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise, or services obtained through the use of our Websites is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that result from the download of any such material.
- HER DRUM excludes all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- HER DRUM does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on HER DRUM website or website linked to HER DRUM.
5.2 Third party websites & services
5.3 ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICES STUDIO SERVICE PROVIDERS
- HER DRUM does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information arising from engaging a service provider advertising on HER DRUM website or endorsed by HER DRUM.
- Persons engaging a service provider enter into a relationship with the service provider & HER DRUM is not party to the contract in any way.
6.COMPLAINTS HANDLING– Lodgment of Complaints
- Her DRUM’s goal in the area of complaints handling is to finalise complaints as soon as possible. HER DRUM’s Privacy Officer will provide reasonable information and assistance to ensure that Complaints are lodged effectively.
- Complaints may be lodged by emailing or posting a letter of complaint to the HER DRUM’s PRIVACY OFFICER : Sara Kiyork e: email@example.com
- Complaints will be acknowledged and Website users will be advised of the progress of their Complaint.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate because the systems we collect your information through use an SSL certificate. The forms are embedded on our site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
According to Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information: By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioural tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with the SPAM ACT 2003 (Cth) we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.